rave-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>
Subject Rave 1.0 Roadmap
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2012 01:26:59 GMT
Over on the OpenSocial Google group I came across this note [1] talking
about OpenSocial 3.0. There was a link about "Community changes required
prior to OpenSocial 3.0" [2]. The point that interested me the most was
Rave 1.0 is a goal prior to OpenSocial 3.0. I agree that is probably the
right step but that means we probably need to renew the conversation about
what does Rave 1.0 mean? Right now our roadmap is pretty bare [3].

Matt, did you guys discuss any specifics at the get together this week
about what Rave 1.0 should include?

Chris

[1]
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/opensocial-and-gadgets-spec/5RQghj4LJv8/qv9-SgsDOS0J