rave-dev mailing list archives

From Heshan Suriyaarachchi <heshan.suriyaarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Airavata - Rave Gadget
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 00:35:43 GMT
Hi Devs,

I am an Apache Airavata committer and I developed a simple web application
that uses Airavata client API to demonstrate the use of Airavata API. I
prepared this for XSEDE12 conference and demoed it during the Airavata
tutorial. I just developed this in quick time, specifically for XSEDE12 and
there is room for improvement in this code base. I would like to see this
developing as a Rave gadget and I would like to contribute this code and
improve it. I would appreciate your ideas and feedback.

[1] -
https://ogce.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ogce/gateway-staging/simplegrid-airavata-sample/

--
Regards,