rave-dev mailing list archives

From Raminderjeet Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rave on MySQL
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 21:05:41 GMT
I am able to find the problem. Looks like Rave is creating all the tables with lower case and
when we query(SELECT * FROM WIDGET) to see if table already to insert the data its returning
false. Log message is of debug level so i was not seeing any error. I changed the log level
to debug to notice this.

I tried to change this query to lowercase but then problem is coming at separate level now(
Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'rave.JPAPORTALPREFERENCE_VALUES'
doesn't exist).  Does anyone have idea to make mysql db case insensitive?

I am thinking of this log message level to info or warning.

Thanks
Raminder