rave-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.14 Release Candidate
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 14:15:51 GMT
Hi Raminder,

This release candidate checked out great, good work everyone!

I found minor issue RAVE-745 but is certainly not a blocker.
I also think RAVE-715 is/should be closed (thus for 0.14) but I'm not sure yet.

Finally, I tried to reproduce RAVE-708 which caused me so much problems time
when I tried to release 0.13, however I haven't been able to reproduce this
anymore. So I closed RAVE-708 as 'Cannot Reproduce'.

So, I'll vote +1 on 0.14!

Cheers, Ate