rave-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>
Subject Re: AW: Allowing users to add widgets without page refresh
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 05:02:21 GMT
On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 7:48 AM, Franklin, Matthew B. <mfranklin@mitre.org>wrote:

> [...]

Matt, I agree with you. I'd much rather find a way to do it client side in
this case.

> Scott- what issues did you find?
>

> >> Regards
> >> René

I know one of the concerns raised about doing it client side was
localization, but I know OS has client side localization [1] so can't we do
something similar with the container?

Having the chrome client side also has the advantage that we could
enable/disable menu items and such client side as well.

[1] http://docs.opensocial.org/display/OSREF/Localization