rave-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Fischer <c.fisc...@cs-hertwig.de>
Subject Re: make shure OpenAjax Hub is ready before Userscripts are executed (wookie)
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2012 16:08:33 GMT
Am 01.09.2012 11:54, schrieb Scott Wilson:
> On 1 Sep 2012, at 09:20, Christian Fischer wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Does anyone know how to make shure that the OpenAjax "hub" Instance of a wookie-iframe-widget
is ready and already connected before any user defined scripts are executed inside the widget?

>> _Sometimes_ it throws the following ErrorMessage then i'm subsribing to channels
by loading the widget.

>> Uncaught Error: OpenAjax.hub.Error.Disconnected
>>
>> For OpenSocial Widgets it's not a problem - these widgets are waiting until the hub
is ready, but wookie not?
> Yes thats right - I don't know what mechanism is used in Shindig for this but it would
make sense to replicate it in Wookie.

> The relevant part of the Wookie feature is this:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/wookie/trunk/features/openajax/
OK, is there a howto to get the wookie sources into the rave maven project?
I'm not familiar with maven.
What must i do to get the wookie sources into my project to use the
Custom Build instead of the wookie-war wich comes with the rave-project?