rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Viknes B" <vikn...@msn.com>
Subject OpenId login
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 20:07:04 GMT
Hi,
I have been looking into OpenId login.
As per previous discussions, When a user whose openId is not already in our database tries
to login to our application, we should take him to the new account creation page and get the
username from him and ask him to register to rave. I am trying to do this but I am not able
to redirect to account creation page. The reason is the authentication is handled by Spring
and userservice is directly called from the applicationContext-security.xml and not by a Controller.
So I am not able to find a way to redirect the user to a jsp page from the userservice. Suggestions
pls.

I have attached the code to Jira-775
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAVE-775

Thanks