rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlucci, Tony" <acarlu...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: JPA Save Question
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 13:49:38 GMT

Hi Chris, in the past whenever I've experienced this behavior with JPA, its *usually* because
the transaction hasn't been committed yet.  And *usually* it's because I forgot to annotate
the service layer with @Transactional.   If you tune up the JPA logging level, you should
see an INSERT or UPDATE statement logged out.  If you don't ever see the actual INSERT or
UPDATE SQL statement, that's a good sign that the transaction isn't getting committed, usually
because of a missing @Transactional tag on the service method.

Hope that helps, Tony