rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Franklin, Matthew B." <mfrank...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: overlaying rave-skin less file
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 19:26:10 GMT

My guess is that you are overlaying the rave-portal rather than the rave-portal-resources;
but without looking at it, I can't be sure.

However, I think it would be helpful to understand why you need to overlay it at all.  The
point of moving to less was that we would define variables for all of the core styles and
allow them to be easily substituted in a custom less file at CSS compilation time.  Have you
tried this approach?  If it doesn't work for you, can you open a ticket with the issues you
found so that it can be fixed in the Rave codebase?