rave-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: overlaying rave-skin less file
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 16:04:29 GMT
On Thursday, December 20, 2012, Aaron Gooch wrote:

> CSS compilation time in Apache Rave is build time. Build time happens
> before our overlay so there isn't a way to say, hey use my skin file. You
> need to create a secondary wro process that takes the less files and
> incorporates your less file.

This indicates that you are in fact depending on rave-portal for your
overlay war.  Rave CSS is compiled as part of the rave-portal-resources
war.

If you changed your dependency to rave-portal-resources and included a
dependency on rave-portal-dependencies, you should be able to add your own
less files to the compilation process.