rave-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Reintegration of MongoDB Branch
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 15:54:25 GMT
The MongoDb branch is about ready to be re-integrated into trunk.  I
am currently going through and fixing merge conflicts caused by the
model-interface split.  Currently, the only changes to the current
working code are some application context improvements and additional
configuration attributes.  In order to ensure that the jpa & mongo
modules were swappable, I tried to isolate the changes as much as
possible.  Because of this, I think the risk to trunk is pretty low.

Assuming no objections, I will merge it back to trunk before the end of Monday.