rave-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Potential solution for rave-skin less file
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 19:05:02 GMT
On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Aaron Gooch <eodgooch@gmail.com> wrote:

> The rave-skin.less is a new less file for style customization. Currently,
> to update it you need to recompile the rave.less file.

So, as someone building a product based on Rave, are we supposed to
customize the look and feel with rave-customizations.less or
rave-skin.less? Both?

I have to admit, customizing the Rave look and feel right now is
cumbersome. I'd love a streamlined way to do it as well, especially since
we build a unique skin per client (200+). So if we tweak the less, that
will be 200+ compiles!!