rave-dev mailing list archives

From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.19 Release Candidate
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 14:31:27 GMT

>________________________________

Oh, then I must have been confused. Because I noticed its subtasks were unresolved, I just
thought the issue has not been resolved yet.

If there's a working solution with MongoDB, then it's fair to include it. And, a document
link in a comment in the JIRA issue must be helpful.
Thanks!

Cheers,

Woonsan