rave-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reintegration of MongoDB Branch
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 14:11:44 GMT
BTW who's going to perform the 0.19 release? :)
http://wiki.apache.org/rave/ReleaseManagement/ReleaseSchedule

On 31 December 2012 16:26, Marlon Pierce <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:

> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> +1 for postponing to January 7.
>
>
> Marlon
>
>
> On 12/31/12 10:23 AM, Matt Franklin wrote:
> > On Friday, December 28, 2012, Jasha Joachimsthal wrote:
> >
> >> Shall we postpone the 0.19 until January 7th?
> >
> >
> > +1.  Any objections?
> >
> >
> >> Op 28 dec. 2012 18:04 schreef "Matt Franklin"
> >> <m.ben.franklin@gmail.com<javascript:;>
> >>>
> >> het volgende:
> >>
> >>> On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Jasha Joachimsthal
> >>> <jasha@apache.org<javascript:;>
> >>>
> >>> wrote:
> >>>> On 28 December 2012 16:54, Matt Franklin
> >>>> <m.ben.franklin@gmail.com<javascript:;>
> >>>
> >>> wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>> The MongoDb branch is about ready to be re-integrated into
> >>>>> trunk.  I am currently going through and fixing merge
> >>>>> conflicts caused by the model-interface split.  Currently,
> >>>>> the only changes to the current working code are some
> >>>>> application context improvements and additional
> >>>>> configuration attributes.  In order to ensure that the jpa
> >>>>> & mongo modules were swappable, I tried to isolate the
> >>>>> changes as much as possible.  Because of this, I think the
> >>>>> risk to trunk is pretty low.
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Assuming no objections, I will merge it back to trunk
> >>>>> before the end
> >> of
> >>>>> Monday.
> >>>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> Is it wise to do another last minute merge just before the
> >>>> release? I'd rather wait with the merge until after the
> >>>> release or postpone the 0.19 release by a few days.
> >>>
> >>> IMO, we should either postpone 0.19 or release 0.20 very
> >>> shortly after with mongo integrated
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>>
> >>>> Jasha
> >>>
> >>
> >
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.18 (Darwin)
> Comment: GPGTools - http://gpgtools.org
> Comment: Using GnuPG with undefined - http://www.enigmail.net/
>
> iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJQ4a6IAAoJEOEgD2XReDo5SYQH/0kgkpp/aoQ8GdMnr4OIdioT
> pTt/hOtDafSz4p0O2CY8OVMuQkJi+KQEra2BBbJyqriWZXOfvUwhbltrh/mFHNxv
> S+DuDtG68uriMxBByVf8qK/GHvCTHJhSVtFp9Gu3mcMoxmzd7WRSE9UV6xALTAne
> s4rUK6IBzonSUGSWAT4DCqACDkLi2XCdFsPl8J/glUTxqcwQUZ5fWodZIihb2Atc
> J/eSDoaa+xnpVFU1EcXmY5uQEEis4HyCI5ay3SMDPgdmyGNCVCaR/3pWb3KVCurs
> jN2Yco3mTupapHn8JuEqAb/v8nDHN1cGCY6tWAIAP2RAUF6G4DtQP+Gz++hhxoU=
> =j0Oy
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message