rave-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reintegration of MongoDB Branch
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 20:39:11 GMT
On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:11 AM, Jasha Joachimsthal <jasha@apache.org> wrote:
> BTW who's going to perform the 0.19 release? :)
> http://wiki.apache.org/rave/ReleaseManagement/ReleaseSchedule

I added myself as primary.

>
> On 31 December 2012 16:26, Marlon Pierce <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:
>
>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>> Hash: SHA1
>>
>> +1 for postponing to January 7.
>>
>>
>> Marlon
>>
>>
>> On 12/31/12 10:23 AM, Matt Franklin wrote:
>> > On Friday, December 28, 2012, Jasha Joachimsthal wrote:
>> >
>> >> Shall we postpone the 0.19 until January 7th?
>> >
>> >
>> > +1.  Any objections?
>> >
>> >
>> >> Op 28 dec. 2012 18:04 schreef "Matt Franklin"
>> >> <m.ben.franklin@gmail.com<javascript:;>
>> >>>
>> >> het volgende:
>> >>
>> >>> On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Jasha Joachimsthal
>> >>> <jasha@apache.org<javascript:;>
>> >>>
>> >>> wrote:
>> >>>> On 28 December 2012 16:54, Matt Franklin
>> >>>> <m.ben.franklin@gmail.com<javascript:;>
>> >>>
>> >>> wrote:
>> >>>>
>> >>>>> The MongoDb branch is about ready to be re-integrated into
>> >>>>> trunk.  I am currently going through and fixing merge
>> >>>>> conflicts caused by the model-interface split.  Currently,
>> >>>>> the only changes to the current working code are some
>> >>>>> application context improvements and additional
>> >>>>> configuration attributes.  In order to ensure that the jpa
>> >>>>> & mongo modules were swappable, I tried to isolate the
>> >>>>> changes as much as possible.  Because of this, I think the
>> >>>>> risk to trunk is pretty low.
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> Assuming no objections, I will merge it back to trunk
>> >>>>> before the end
>> >> of
>> >>>>> Monday.
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Is it wise to do another last minute merge just before the
>> >>>> release? I'd rather wait with the merge until after the
>> >>>> release or postpone the 0.19 release by a few days.
>> >>>
>> >>> IMO, we should either postpone 0.19 or release 0.20 very
>> >>> shortly after with mongo integrated
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Jasha
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >
>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>> Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.18 (Darwin)
>> Comment: GPGTools - http://gpgtools.org
>> Comment: Using GnuPG with undefined - http://www.enigmail.net/
>>
>> iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJQ4a6IAAoJEOEgD2XReDo5SYQH/0kgkpp/aoQ8GdMnr4OIdioT
>> pTt/hOtDafSz4p0O2CY8OVMuQkJi+KQEra2BBbJyqriWZXOfvUwhbltrh/mFHNxv
>> S+DuDtG68uriMxBByVf8qK/GHvCTHJhSVtFp9Gu3mcMoxmzd7WRSE9UV6xALTAne
>> s4rUK6IBzonSUGSWAT4DCqACDkLi2XCdFsPl8J/glUTxqcwQUZ5fWodZIihb2Atc
>> J/eSDoaa+xnpVFU1EcXmY5uQEEis4HyCI5ay3SMDPgdmyGNCVCaR/3pWb3KVCurs
>> jN2Yco3mTupapHn8JuEqAb/v8nDHN1cGCY6tWAIAP2RAUF6G4DtQP+Gz++hhxoU=
>> =j0Oy
>> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>

Mime
View raw message