rave-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reintegration of MongoDB Branch
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 18:49:07 GMT
On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Matt Franklin
<m.ben.franklin@gmail.com> wrote:
> The MongoDb branch is about ready to be re-integrated into trunk.  I
> am currently going through and fixing merge conflicts caused by the
> model-interface split.  Currently, the only changes to the current
> working code are some application context improvements and additional
> configuration attributes.  In order to ensure that the jpa & mongo
> modules were swappable, I tried to isolate the changes as much as
> possible.  Because of this, I think the risk to trunk is pretty low.
>
> Assuming no objections, I will merge it back to trunk before the end of Monday.

Of course, I forgot Monday was New Year's eve.  I have completed all
of the work now and committed the branch back to trunk.

The vast majority of changes are isolated into the rave-mongodb
project.  I did add new build profiles for rave-portal and rave-portal
resources so that the entire rave-project can be built with MongoDB as
the default persistence provider.  However, the default profile is JPA
and the rave-portal & rave-portal-resources releases will still be set
for JPA persistence.

I tested a clean build of the JPA version of rave and saw no issues
with the merged code.