rave-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.19 Release Candidate
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 22:55:32 GMT
On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Matt Franklin <m.ben.franklin@gmail.com>wrote:

> I think I know what this is.  It shouldn't fail the build, it just
> happens because there are no pages in the database and the Map/Reduce
> job is failing.

You are right, it was a red herring, my build is failing because of this....

Test set: renderer.RenderServiceIntegrationTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 4.191 sec
<<< FAILURE!
renderOpenSocial(renderer.RenderServiceIntegrationTest)  Time elapsed:
0.032 sec  <<< ERROR!
org.apache.rave.provider.opensocial.exception.SecurityTokenException: Error
creating security token from regionWidget
at
org.apache.rave.provider.opensocial.service.impl.EncryptedBlobSecurityTokenService.getEncryptedSecurityToken(EncryptedBlobSecurityTokenService.java:101)
at
org.apache.rave.provider.opensocial.web.renderer.OpenSocialWidgetRenderer.getWidgetScript(OpenSocialWidgetRenderer.java:138)
at
org.apache.rave.provider.opensocial.web.renderer.OpenSocialWidgetRenderer.render(OpenSocialWidgetRenderer.java:103)
at
org.apache.rave.provider.opensocial.web.renderer.OpenSocialWidgetRenderer.render(OpenSocialWidgetRenderer.java:45)
at
org.apache.rave.portal.web.renderer.impl.DefaultRenderService.render(DefaultRenderService.java:71)
at
renderer.RenderServiceIntegrationTest.renderOpenSocial(RenderServiceIntegrationTest.java:127)
at
at
at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:47)
at
org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:44)
at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:17)
at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:26)
at
org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.RunBeforeTestMethodCallbacks.evaluate(RunBeforeTestMethodCallbacks.java:74)
at
org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.RunAfterTestMethodCallbacks.evaluate(RunAfterTestMethodCallbacks.java:83)
at
org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.SpringRepeat.evaluate(SpringRepeat.java:72)
at
org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.java:231)
at
org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.java:88)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:63)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
at
org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.RunBeforeTestClassCallbacks.evaluate(RunBeforeTestClassCallbacks.java:61)
at
org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.RunAfterTestClassCallbacks.evaluate(RunAfterTestClassCallbacks.java:71)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
at
org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.run(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.java:174)
at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:53)
at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:123)
at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:104)
at
at
at
org.apache.maven.surefire.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodWithArray(ReflectionUtils.java:164)
at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ProviderProxy.invoke(ProviderFactory.java:110)
at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireStarter.invokeProvider(SurefireStarter.java:172)
at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireStarter.runSuitesInProcessWhenForked(SurefireStarter.java:104)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:70)
at
org.apache.rave.provider.opensocial.service.impl.EncryptedBlobSecurityTokenService.getBlobCrypterSecurityToken(EncryptedBlobSecurityTokenService.java:158)
at
org.apache.rave.provider.opensocial.service.impl.EncryptedBlobSecurityTokenService.getEncryptedSecurityToken(EncryptedBlobSecurityTokenService.java:98)
... 40 more