rave-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.21 Release Candidate
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 15:05:15 GMT
I am checking again. Is it ok to send a rave master release without Erin's name committed to
the pom? He committed it now but its not part of the tag. Do we want to do 0.21.1 for master
also.

Thanks
Raminder
On Apr 6, 2013, at 6:58 PM, Erin Noe-Payne wrote:

> I've gone ahead and added my name & committed.
>
> On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Raminder Singh <raminderjsingh@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I moved to discussion thread.
>>
>> You can checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/rave/rave-master-pom/trunk and
add your info to pom. I am not sure if its required for the release. Just want to check with
others before start the vote thread for master.

>> Thanks
>> Raminder
>>
>> On Apr 5, 2013, at 4:23 PM, Erin Noe-Payne wrote:
>>
>>> Sure. What do I need to do?

Do we want to do that before 0.21 master release?