rave-dev mailing list archives

From Erin Noe-Payne <erin.noe.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unanswered users questions
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 16:58:35 GMT
In terms of not letting questions drop in the future, I would assume
that getting any momentum would help. Respond to a question even you
don't know the answer. Say you aren't familiar with the technology,
refer to someone who may know. It's better to be responsive even
without a good answer and I think others would be more likely to chime
in.