rave-dev mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.21 Release Candidate
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 15:11:43 GMT
It depends whether you expect to make a 0.21.1 release of the project
before this weekend. If you do, wait with the master pom and do a combined
release. Otherwise create a new release of only the master pom and start a
vote for it asap.

If you expect to do a 0.21.1 release of the project within ±72 hours from
now,

On 9 April 2013 17:05, Raminder Singh <raminderjsingh@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am checking again. Is it ok to send a rave master release without Erin's
> name committed to the pom? He committed it now but its not part of the tag.
> Do we want to do 0.21.1 for master also.
>
> Thanks
> Raminder
> On Apr 6, 2013, at 6:58 PM, Erin Noe-Payne wrote:
>
> > I've gone ahead and added my name & committed.
> >
> > On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Raminder Singh <raminderjsingh@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> I moved to discussion thread.
> >>
> >> You can checkout
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/rave/rave-master-pom/trunk and add your
> info to pom. I am not sure if its required for the release. Just want to
> check with others before start the vote thread for master.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> Raminder

> and PMC. Do we want to do that before 0.21 master release?

> m.ben.franklin@gmail.com

 We will
> need
> the pom