rave-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.21 Release Candidate
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 03:09:32 GMT
I tested the tag with JPA and MongoDB. The JPA profile seems to work just
fine and passes all the integration tests. The MongoDB profile has some
issues though at least on my environment.

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Apr 3, 2013 8:07:54 PM
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized
event to listener instance of class
org.apache.rave.portal.web.context.RaveContextLoaderListener
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer]
bean with name 'dataImporter': Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitialization(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:133)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyBeanPostProcessorsBeforeInitialization(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:399)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1479)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:524)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:461)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:295)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:223)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:292)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:194)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:607)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:932)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:479)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.configureAndRefreshWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:383)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:283)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:112)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.rave.portal.web.context.RaveContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(RaveContextLoaderListener.java:39)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4206)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4705)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:799)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:779)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:601)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:943)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:778)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:504)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1317)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:324)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:142)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1065)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:840)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1057)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:463)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:525)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:754)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:595)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:414)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.data.mapping.model.AbstractPersistentProperty.isEntity(AbstractPersistentProperty.java:180)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.data.mapping.model.AbstractPersistentProperty.getPersistentEntityType(AbstractPersistentProperty.java:100)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.data.mapping.context.AbstractMappingContext$PersistentPropertyCreator.doWith(AbstractMappingContext.java:363)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.util.ReflectionUtils.doWithFields(ReflectionUtils.java:570)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.data.mapping.context.AbstractMappingContext.addPersistentEntity(AbstractMappingContext.java:247)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.data.mapping.context.AbstractMappingContext.getPersistentEntity(AbstractMappingContext.java:165)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.data.mapping.context.AbstractMappingContext.getPersistentEntity(AbstractMappingContext.java:140)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.data.mapping.context.AbstractMappingContext.getPersistentEntity(AbstractMappingContext.java:65)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.data.mongodb.core.MongoTemplate.assertUpdateableIdIfNotSet(MongoTemplate.java:914)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.data.mongodb.core.MongoTemplate.doSave(MongoTemplate.java:715)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.data.mongodb.core.MongoTemplate.save(MongoTemplate.java:710)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.rave.portal.repository.impl.MongoDbActivityStreamsRepository.save(MongoDbActivityStreamsRepository.java:81)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.rave.portal.repository.impl.MongoDbActivityStreamsRepository.save(MongoDbActivityStreamsRepository.java:40)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.rave.portal.util.data.DataImporter$ExecutorImpl.saveActivities(DataImporter.java:123)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.rave.portal.util.data.DataImporter$ExecutorImpl.loadData(DataImporter.java:117)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.rave.portal.util.data.DataImporter.importData(DataImporter.java:58)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$LifecycleElement.invoke(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:344)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$LifecycleMetadata.invokeInitMethods(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:295)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitialization(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:130)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ... 39 more