rave-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Drag and Drop on Widget Layout Page
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 17:04:22 GMT
Is drag and drop supposed to be working?  I tried the following on both
Chrome and Firefox, and see:
* Create a new page using the wide+narrow layout
* Add an activity stream widget (goes into the left column)
* Add a different widget (in my case, the Google News one), also went into
left column
* Tried to drag the Google News widget to the right column
* Saw a very shortened rectangle in the right, and garbled text in the left.

This is with Rave trunk code from over the weekend.

Craig