rave-dev mailing list archives

From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Re: Conversion factory not set by the Spring context
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2013 17:35:00 GMT
Hello,

Nope, I've just created a project from archetype and let it run.

It only happnes when running from archetype. I ran the solution by just
using the source and it worked. Then I just copied the database created
and with the database plugged in it also works.

I think that is just the database population on first time when using
archetype.