rave-dev mailing list archives

From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Re: Postgresql and Rave
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 09:10:05 GMT
Hello Matt,

> We have mostly moved to the JSON file for populating the initial data.  Are
> you needing to create the table structure or are you wanting to seed the
> data with the demo gadgets/people?

I need to create the structure and data. Because it seems that structure
that is on sql scripts is somewhat outdated.

That must be a bare minimun since I will populate it after. I don't need
the social connector only W3C so every demo widget should be removed.
And better to remove it on load because once is added you cannot remove
them. So it's a mess.

Why not to create a .sql file and that's it. If it has everything inside
with inserts it will work. Wookie does that for all servers and works
really well.

Other way is to let persistence model create everything. So it will
handle every architecture if it supports it.

Thank you a lot.