rave-dev mailing list archives

From Erin Noe-Payne <erin.noe.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deprecating PageType
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 20:12:18 GMT
I think we need to modify the page model with generic attributes to
represent context and subject.
context - String - formerly known as pageType
subject - Array<String> - matches against identifier

GET /pages/{context}/{identifier} then corresponds to
select from pages where page.context={context} AND {identifier} in page.subject

In the case of the profile page for user canonical
context: profile
subject: ['canonical']

In the case of a portal page owned by canonical and shared with two other users
context: portal
subject: ['canonical', 'john.doe', 'jane.doe']