rave-dev mailing list archives

From Erin Noe-Payne <erin.noe.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deprecating PageType
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 19:25:59 GMT
I'm trying to relate the endpoints to the queries. At the moment our
endpoint is:
/pages/{context}/{identifier}

If pagetype is a string, then /pages/{context} is a query from pages
where page.pageType={context}.
{Identifier} is a moving target. In the case of portal, I want pages
of type portal which are visible to userId. In the case of profile,
you want pages of type profile owned by userid (I think?).

If I add a new context like project portfolios, I will want the
identifier to correspond to a project's id or title. So how do we
implement the idea that a context has a subject?