rave-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Deprecating PageType
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 17:53:19 GMT
As we move to a more generic context (workspace) model for Rave, we will
need to remove current constructs like the PageType enumeration.  This
enumeration statically defines the types of pages that can be queried from
Rave.  A more appropriate model is to use the context name as the "page
type" and allow that to be passed all the way through the stack.

Assuming lazy consensus, I will commit code that deprecates the PageType
enumeration in 0.22 before the end of the week.

-Matt