rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Venkat (NEU)" <neu...@gmail.com>
Subject DefaultOAuthStore Question
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 14:11:18 GMT
Hi

I am working on a gadget that uses OAuth. I am having trouble with the
basestring. Debugging through the code I was able to locate the place where
the issue might be. The method loadDefaultKey() in the DefaultOAuthStore
store is instantiating BasicOAuthStoreConsumerKeyAndSecret() which calls
the constructor which sets the oauthBodyHash to "true" always.

Is this intentional? What if there was no body that is being passed in and
all the params were in the request? is it necessary to calculate the body
hash in this case.

Thanks
Venkat