rave-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Fischer <c.fisc...@cs-hertwig.de>
Subject Re: Inter-Widget communication. Is this possible?
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 07:59:17 GMT
Hi Gonzalo,

For Shindig look at this:

\shindig\features\src\main\javascript\features\container.site.gadget\gadget_holder.js

    osapi.container.GadgetHolder.prototype.render = function(gadgetInfo,
    viewParams, renderParams) {

      this.iframeId_ = osapi.container.GadgetHolder.IFRAME_ID_PREFIX_ +

          this.site_.getId();

      this.gadgetInfo_ = gadgetInfo;

      this.viewParams_ = viewParams;

      this.renderParams_ = renderParams;

    //  if (this.hasFeature_(gadgetInfo, 'pubsub-2')) {

    //    this.doOaaIframeHtml_();

    //  } else {

    //    this.doNormalIframeHtml_();

    //  }

      this.doOaaIframeHtml_();  // Always use OpenAjax Iframes

    };

For wookie at the moment I don't excactly know the source for this, but
have a look at

\wookie-snapshot\src\org\apache\wookie\util\html\StartPageProcessor.java

under the section

private void addFeatures(IHtmlProcessor engine,W3CWidget model) (...)

there, the Feature where added to the widgets/containers and thus, also
a special iframe should be used. Again: read the OpenAjax Documentation ;)

BTW: its useful to build a sparate/individual wookie and shindig build
for rave to understand the workflow (for me it was so).

Greets, Christian