rave-dev mailing list archives

From Erin Noe-Payne <erin.noe.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Auto-generated docs
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 17:13:46 GMT
For anyone interested, I have added the jsdoc3 plugin to
rave-portal-resources and documented exactly one of the core modules
using jsdoc3.  You can see the output by runing "$ mvn jsdoc3:jsdoc3"
from rave-portal-resources. The site is built to
./target/site/jsdoc/module-rave.html.

This is tied to the "$ mvn site" goal, but at the moment that is
throwing some erros that I have not tried to debug yet.

I'll be moving forward with documenting the rest of the core js
modules. Give a shout if you have any input about the docs or thoughts
about how to version and upload documentation to the rave site as part
of our release or build process.