rave-dev mailing list archives

From Erin Noe-Payne <erin.noe.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML vs JSON
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2013 21:21:29 GMT
For individual resources angular will expect json objects, for any
query or list results, angular would expect an array of objects. It
does not necessarily care if those objects are partial representations
- that's more about our architecture and balancing # of requests on a
page vs weight of data we deliver. Does that answer your question?