rave-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>
Subject Re: XML vs JSON
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2013 20:36:58 GMT
Sorry to bring this topic back up but I wanted to make sure the JSONView
approach will work with the Angular branch. Erin, when angular hits the web
service, does it expect the GET on the resource list to return the full
objects? Or can it get the full objects individually? The idea is that the
list would return a subset of the data (i.e. no need to return every detail
about every person when you just want a list of people).

Chris