rave-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Gornstein <...@gornstein.com>
Subject Re: Angular: rave_widget 'render' method doesn't accept strings for the element anymore
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:29:42 GMT
Stanton,

Right now that page is broken because we did not update the code to use the
JavaScript files in their new location.

To get to the current portal with the angular development try visiting the
following URL once running the project:

http://localhost:8080/portal/app/angular/portal

Let me know if that helps or if you have any more questions.

Thanks,
Dan Gornstein