rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Gornstein, Daniel S." <dgornst...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Angular Branch
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 18:58:36 GMT
Gonzalo,

What is the error that is happening when building?

I am not sure if this is your issue, but when we added in requireJs, which is in both angular
branch and trunk, we started to use the r.js optimizer.

It first tries to use node.js  and falls back to Rhino. If you do not have node.js installed
and there is a space in one of the folder names for the path where the folder sits on your
computer it will fail when trying to build.

If this is the case, remove all spaces from folder names and try again.

If this is not the case, please send us the error you are running into.

Thanks,
Dan

From: Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado [mailto:gaguilar@level2crm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 2:36 PM
To: dev
Subject: Angular Branch

Hello,

Does the angular branch has something more advanced than trunk?

Because I tried to compile trunk and I was unable to compile and it shows the same problem
than angular branch.

What's the branch you are developing on?

Best regards,

--
[Image removed by sender. Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado]

Level2 CRM
  Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
  Consultor CRM - Ingeniero en Informática

M. +34 607 81 42 76
E. gaguilar@level2crm.com<mailto:gaguilar@level2crm.com>

[cid:image002.jpg@01CEA8B6.0F14F8F0]