rave-dev mailing list archives

From Harsha Kumara <hars...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PermGen space issue in a custom portal of Apache Rave
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2013 13:32:04 GMT
Hi Chris,

I tried that way, which is copying war files to the new tomcat, but it
doesn't work. I think I may need to move some configuration files too. In
pom I have seen some configurations are passing to tomcat after copying it.
I'll have a look. So far increasing permgen memory through pom file works
fine.THanks a lot for the help.

Thanks,
Harsha

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Chris Geer <chris@cxtsoftware.com> wrote:

> Harsha,
>
> To run in Tomcat all you have to do is copy the war files over to Tomcat
> and it will run. Not sure what you mean about cargo is copying a lot of
> configs.
>
> Chris
>

> On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 11:07 PM, Harsha Kumara <harsz89@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I was to do that too, but there are lot's of configurations are copying
> at
> > cargo run. I'll check more about it.Increasing permgen space via pom file
> > seem works fine now. I'll check more.
> >

> > On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 7:22 PM, Chris Geer <chris@cxtsoftware.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > I would also recommend that if you are running on a server you should
> not
> > > be using Cargo to run the server. Stand up a Tomcat server and set the
> > > memory on that then deploy the appropriate WAR files from Rave.
> > >
> > > Chris
> > >

> > > On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 6:49 AM, Matt Franklin <
> m.ben.franklin@gmail.com

> container,
> > > you

> > size