rave-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Rave 0.23 Release Candidate
Date Sun, 29 Dec 2013 03:42:13 GMT
+1 - Let's make sure we have a JIRA for Stanton's finds and go ahead with
the release. One thing I did find was that I had to upgrade to a beta
release of JBehave (and newer Selenium) to get the integration tests to run
with Firefox (darn auto-update). Not a show stopper.

What happened to the opensocial site that was hosting the EE example? If
that is down forever can we just include it in the Rave demo gadgets?

Chris