rave-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Problem with extended portal
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 18:49:28 GMT
Adrian,

The archetype for 0.22 is broken but has been fixed in 0.23-SNAPSHOT. You
can run this command to guarentee you get the right version

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.rave
-DarchetypeArtifactId=rave-custom-project-archetype
-DarchetypeVersion=0.23-SNAPSHOT

I tested it last night and it correctly created a site. After it's created,
go into it and run "mvn install" then go into the portal directory and run
"mvn cargo:run"

Chris