rave-dev mailing list archives

From Stanton Sievers <ssiev...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Rave 0.23 Release Candidate
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 14:24:00 GMT
I noticed a couple of issues when running through some use cases using the
demo artifacts.

1.) Moving a page does not appear to be working.  I get a console
error: "TypeError:
ui.models.movePage is not a function".

2.) When moving widgets within a page via drag and drop, I'm seeing an
issue where the gadgets will render (i.e. I see the contents) but then they
disappear.  This seems very similar to problem #1 outlined in [1] where the
jQuery animations were causing iframe reload problems.

Sharing pages, deleting pages, adding widgets, deleting widgets, maximizing
widgets, moving widgets between pages, data store interface, admin
interface, etc... seem to be in order from a portal perspective.  Actions,
open-views, and user preferences appear in order from a gadget
perspective.  I was unable to test EE or selection APIs as I didn't have
any gadgets handy.

Thanks,
- Stanton

[1] https://reviews.apache.org/r/14841/