rave-dev mailing list archives

From Gustavo Monarin <gustavomona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PermGen space issue in a custom portal of Apache Rave
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2013 15:27:24 GMT
Hi Harsha,

I think you may be referring the jndi configuration. If it is the case you
just have to add something like these lines in your conf/context.xml from
tomcat:

    <Resource name="jdbc/raveShindigDB" auth="Container"
                        type="javax.sql.DataSource"
                        driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
                        url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/rave_custom"
                        username="xx"
                        password="xx" />

  <Resource name="jdbc/ravePortalDB" auth="Container"
                        type="javax.sql.DataSource"
                        driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
                        url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/rave_custom"
                        username="xx"
                        password="xx" />

Regards,

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Harsha Kumara <harsz89@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> I tried that way, which is copying war files to the new tomcat, but it
> doesn't work. I think I may need to move some configuration files too. In
> pom I have seen some configurations are passing to tomcat after copying it.
> I'll have a look. So far increasing permgen memory through pom file works
> fine.THanks a lot for the help.
>
> Thanks,
> Harsha
>

> On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Chris Geer <chris@cxtsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> > Harsha,
> >
> > To run in Tomcat all you have to do is copy the war files over to Tomcat
> > and it will run. Not sure what you mean about cargo is copying a lot of
> > configs.
> >
> > Chris
> >

> > On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 11:07 PM, Harsha Kumara <harsz89@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > I was to do that too, but there are lot's of configurations are copying
> > at
> > > cargo run. I'll check more about it.Increasing permgen space via pom
> file
> > > seem works fine now. I'll check more.

> > not
> the