rave-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedding widgets with Wookie
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 14:30:09 GMT
Hi Paula,

On 21 Jan 2014, at 13:38, Paula Álvarez Álvarez wrote:

> Hi at all! I’m Paula.
>
> I’m trying to embedding Wookie widgets in a platform with Apache Rave. I’m
> reading the documentation and I observed that there are only plugins for
> <http://community.elgg.org/pg/plugins/hoisl/read/385029/wookie-widgets>
> Elgg,
> <http://code.google.com/p/foogen/source/browse/#svn/trunk/drupal/module/didg
> et> Drupal,
> <http://wiki.lamsfoundation.org/display/lamsdocs/Wookie+Widgets> LAMS,
> <http://moodle.org/mod/data/view.php?rid=3319> Moodle and
> <http://code.google.com/p/wookiewordpressplugin/> Wordpress. If I want to do
> that, ¿is it necessary to develop a new plugin?

No plugin is necessary, as Wookie and Rave are already integrated.

In your Rave installation, just drop the widgets into the Wookie application installed alongside
Rave in your application server,  and deploy them as normal. You use the widget store within
Rave to make them available for users to add to their pages.