rave-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian <darkspin...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedding widgets with Wookie
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 11:53:45 GMT
Yes.

I tryied re-running the command mvn cargo:run, and what I could see is that after executing
that command the folder where I placed my .wgt is eliminated and again created without my
own widget…. so, of course, rave can’t add my W3C widget.

El 23/01/2014, a las 12:39, Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com> escribió:

> On 23 Jan 2014, at 11:33, Adrian wrote:
>
>> Hi all, I’m doing the same right now, but doing the steps as Scoott or Paula said,
I have no widget new in store than the first ones that appears once I did the custom-installation.

>> So, Can someone explain a little bit more in detail??
>>
>> I add only my .wgt to the mentioned folder,I must say that it works, I proved it
in a wookie portal first.

>> After I execute mvn cargo:run as normal in the portal to run it. I go to the store
and when I’m trying to add a new widget using W3C it doesn’t appear so I’m lost -.-

> DId you go to the store admin view and add the new widget? They aren't added automatically
to the store, you have to go through the admin screens and select it from those available
from Wookie to make it available in the store.

>> Thanks.

>>> Yes (though I'm not sure about step 1 - normally you just need to drop the .wgt
file and nothing else?)

>>> In Rave, you need to log in as the portal administrator, go to the widget store,
and add the widget to make it available  - it doesn't get added automatically, you need to
select it from those available from Wookie within the Rave widget store admin UI.

LAMS,
I want