rave-dev mailing list archives

From Paula Álvarez Álvarez <pauli_0...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Embedding widgets with Wookie
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:42:57 GMT
Hi Scott,

What I did is this:
	1.- One I had my widget, I copied the folder that contains all the
widget's files to the folder where Rave has its own widgets' files.
	2.- Then I copied the .wgt file (my widget) to the foler where Rave
has these files:
$RAVE_HOME/myraveproject-portal/target/tomcat6x/webapps/wookie/upload
	3.- I executed Rave as usual and tried to add my widget from the
widget store. However, it doesn't appear...
Is that what you meant?

Thanks, Paula.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Scott Wilson [mailto:scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com]
Enviado el: martes, 21 de enero de 2014 15:30
Para: dev@rave.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Embedding widgets with Wookie

Hi Paula,

On 21 Jan 2014, at 13:38, Paula Álvarez Álvarez wrote:

> Hi at all! I’m Paula.
>
> I’m trying to embedding Wookie widgets in a platform with Apache Rave.
> I’m reading the documentation and I observed that there are only
> plugins for
> <http://community.elgg.org/pg/plugins/hoisl/read/385029/wookie-widgets
> >
> Elgg,
> <http://code.google.com/p/foogen/source/browse/#svn/trunk/drupal/modul
> e/didg
> et> Drupal,
> <http://wiki.lamsfoundation.org/display/lamsdocs/Wookie+Widgets> LAMS,
> <http://moodle.org/mod/data/view.php?rid=3319> Moodle and
> <http://code.google.com/p/wookiewordpressplugin/> Wordpress. If I want
> to do that, ¿is it necessary to develop a new plugin?

No plugin is necessary, as Wookie and Rave are already integrated.

In your Rave installation, just drop the widgets into the Wookie application
installed alongside Rave in your application server,  and deploy them as
normal. You use the widget store within Rave to make them available for
users to add to their pages.

> I appreciate any answer because I’m a bit lost.
>
> Thanks, Paula.
>

> ---
> Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast!
Antivirus está activa.

---