rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Venkat (NEU)" <neu...@gmail.com>
Subject Shindig 2.0.0 and Dojo 1.6.2: adjustHeight() issue on IE9
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 21:51:31 GMT
Hi

We are running Shindig 2.0.0 and we are in the process of upgrading Dojo
from 1.4.2 to 1.6.2. I noticed that the gadgets.window.adjustHeight()
doesnt get fired and the gadget height is not adjusted. We tried to add a
timeout to the dynamic height feature to fire the event after sometime etc
and this did not help. The gadget seems to run fine on Chrome and FF but
not on IE 9.

Has anyone experienced this issue and any approaches as to what i can do to
resolve this?

​Thanks
Venkat