rave-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian <darkspin...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem when executing
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 20:08:47 GMT
After downloading latest build I obtain this error when running rave, I can access to the login
page, log in but after when I go anywhere I obtain that error

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] SEVERE: Error procesando requerimiento
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 01-mar-2014 21:05:24 org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler
process
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] SEVERE: Error leyendo requerimiento, ignorado
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space