rave-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [COMPLETE] Migrate to Git
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:16:53 GMT
On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Chris Geer <chris@cxtsoftware.com> wrote:

> Is there a way we can use github pulls for patches instead of review board
> moving forward?

We can't do the auto-merge in GitHub but we should be able to manage pull
requests of a minor nature through it.  There are some ongoing process
discussions around this, but I know a few communities who operate in this
manner for small patches.  As with anything, large refactors we want to
have a ICLA on file from the contributor.