rave-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Best way to incorporate patches moving forward
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 21:55:56 GMT
Robert, just for clarification, it's not being managed through GitHub, it's
just mirrored on GitHub. Apache has it's own Git infrastructure where the
code really lives.

We can support pull requests for small patches, but attaching a patch file
to the JIRA (assuming a signed ICLA) is still the best way.

Chris