rave-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Gornstein <...@gornstein.com>
Subject Re: Problem when executing
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 16:55:03 GMT
Adrian,

How did you run the command? I should have mentioned you should run the
command like this:

MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m" mvn cargo:run

Make sure to try that, and if it still doesn't work, please send back the
logs from running that command up until the error occurs.

Thanks,
Dan Gornstein