rave-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian de vil <darkspin...@hotmail.com>
Subject Some doubts
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2014 17:42:53 GMT
Hello,

I have some questions I dont really understand while looking at them in the Documentation.

Looking the Security section, I saw that the authentication client is provided by spring,
so what about if I want use tomcat security options??. I am talking in a extended portal.

OAuth is activated by default or it is necessary to activate it by the way indicated in website???

If I want to activate MongoDB. It will have important differences with the SQL database provided
by default???

The diagram used in the Components section is the same obtained in a extended portal , Am
I right?

And the last one, I have created some dynamic widgets using wookie, but I found a problem,
when I add them to the extended portal a horizontal scroll appears, and in a dashboard....
Is a problem, asking for some help you recommend me to modify the css of the widget or the
css of the look and feel of the page???

Thank you,

Adrian