rave-dev mailing list archives

From Erin Noe-Payne <erin.noe.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Rave live edit tool
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2014 20:47:05 GMT
Hey all, I just wanted to share a tool I've been using for developing on rave.

Basically when I do a lot of work with static web files - css, js,
jsps, etc - I don't want to have to rebuild the project in order to
refresh the page and see updates. To handle this, I wrote a simple
node.js script that recursively watches the source directory and
copies any changed files to the target build directory.

I've polished it up a bit and posted it on github here:
https://github.com/autoric/liveedit.

If you have any suggestions for a better workflow, want to submit a
pull requests against that script, or whatever, feel free. No
guarantees - this has just been useful for me so I figured I would
share.

Cheers
Erin