rave-dev mailing list archives

From Stanton Sievers <ssiev...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Locked domain suffix - %authority% replacement warning
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 21:07:20 GMT
Hi Matt,

I couldn't wait for this to come around to the Shindig list, so I'll
respond here. :)  If we can't find a simple answer here, we can cross-post.

As far as I know, Rave doesn't do any overriding of Shindig's locked domain
services.

Are you making use of a named container other than "default"?  If so, the
log may be indicating that the default container still has %authority% in
its config.

Thanks,
-Stanton